Cato Place Boards Turf
The perfect training tool for every dog
Place board training is crucial for dog training, and the Cato placeboard is the perfect tool for teaching this all-important command. Safe, elevated, sturdy, and portable. The Cato Placeboard was designed with your dog in mind!
Once your dog understands the place command in conjunction with the Cato Board, the command can be used for almost any situation – visitors at the door, control when being let in and out, feeding time, remote sits, recall, steadiness training, handling drills, and upland hunting skills. With a little patience and creativity, the Cato Board will change the way that you interact with your dog.
- High-traction surface (rubber or turf) that that is safe and comfortable for dogs
- Incredibly durable - will not crack or chip
- NO TIP design - even the most fidgety dogs won't cause the Cato Board to flip up on its side.
- Non-absorbent, moulded design with integrated water drainage built into the surface
- Stackable for easy transportation
- Ultra-stable on uneven terrain
- Air-flow underneath to reduce damage to grass
- High-grip rubber feet for hard surfaces - it WILL NOT slide on wood, linoleum, tile, concrete, or other smooth surfaces ideal for agility training.
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Dimensions: 40cm wide x 60cm long x 9cm high
Available in Blue, White and Purple