Mystique® Dummy Training Skirt. This smart skirt has been designed so you have everything you need right at hand and can focus on your training. With its compact size, it sufficiently replaces a dummy vest or a dummy bag, which you will appreciate especially in the summer. With elaborate functional details and a practical design, this skirt will become your good helper in every exercise.
It provides storage space with a capacity for 6 to 8 dummies depending on the size of the training skirt. In addition, in the front pockets you will find space for balls, pocket dummies, sniffle dummies and other tools. Furthermore, the skirt is equipped with an easily accessible and cleanable pocket for treats. On the inside, you will find two zip pockets, which are used for safe and hidden storage of documents, phone and other important personal items. We didn't forget the additional net pocket where you can store a water bottle for you or your pet. The skirt contains 4 pcs D rings, which you can use for hanging or attaching other accessories. Thanks to enough storage space, you will have everything you need with you. Practical loop on the back is used for easy hanging of the skirt. If necessary, you can easily adjust the desired waist circumference with adjustable belt. This skirt is not only practical but also stylish with a functional design.
• compact size
• capacity of 6-8 dummies
• enough storage space not only for training aids
• popper waist with simple belt adjustment
• stylish and functional design
• easy maintenance
Colours: khaki polyester, brown polyester and also brown waxed cotton (details below)
S (waist circumference 62-78 cm),
M (waist circumference 78-95 cm),
L (waist circumference 95-115 cm)
Brown waxed cotton specifics;
Waxed cotton fabric was originally used in the Navy to sail for wind-powered boat, later they found the use of uniforms, military tents and bags. Waxed cotton is a unique high-quality fabric. It is breathable while providing protection from wind and water. It is natural product with a specific appearance, finely satin finish, distinctive smell and it is incredibly pleasant to the touch.
• brush off any dirt or grit
• sponge down with cold water
• do not use soap, detergents
• do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not Iron, do not tumble
How often you re-wax your jacket depends on how often the jacket is worn, for regular use, it is recommended re-waxing once per year. Information on how to re-proof your jackets is below. Tins of wax can be purchased from ourselves.
How to re-proof your wax product:
1. You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge.
2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day.
3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing.
4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge.
5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches.
6. Rub in well, don’t just paint on.
7. Do not use excess dressing.
8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer.
9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place.
Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap. Do not dry clean or machine wash.